La Bella 2001 Classical – Light Tension
2001 Light Tension strings are designed and recommended for older and more delicate instruments. These minimum tension strings provide the maximum volume and tonal range with the least amount of stress on the guitar’s top, bridge and neck.
The 2001 Series Classical Guitar Strings are the product of years of intense research and development. During the formulation of the 2001 Series, prototypes were tested worldwide by fine performing artists and teachers. These guitarists expressed a need for classical guitar strings with a greater response, clarity and sustaining power. To meet this demand, La Bella redesigned both the treble and bass strings according to new specifications.
- Nylon 202 trebles produced greater aural transparency and sound projection
- Silver-Plated wound basses produce exceptional memory for pitch and consistent sound production
- Light Tension
- String Gauges: Clear Nylon Trebles: .028 .032 .040; Silver-Plated Wound Basses: .028 .0335 .041
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
Lagerstatus: På lager
C.F. Martin M160 Classical Hard Tension Silverplated Ball EndDKK 95,00
D’Addario EJ45 Pro-Arte Nylon Classical Guitar Strings, Normal TensionDKK 105,00
Aquila 20C Alabastro Cl. Guitar Nylgut & S. Plat. Copper SuperiorDKK 99,00
C.F. Martin M260 Classical Normal Tension 80/20 Bronze Ball EndDKK 95,00