La Bella 20PCM Jazz Flats – Custom Light 12-52
La Bella stainless steel Jazz Flats® were developed by the best jazz guitarists in the world. Each string is hand wound and polished by our artisans in New York, resulting in a super smooth surface eliminating finger noise and squeaks. Optimized with a high magnetic content for increased electronic output, La Bella Jazz Flats® have a very bright sound and long playing life. We’ve recently improved our string construction to fit more models, and prevent overtones.
- Stainless Steel Flat Wound
- Tension: Custom Medium
- String Gauges: .012, .016, .024W, .032, .042, .052
- Extra Plain Steel 3rd / G (.019″) included in this set
- Wound length of 31.5″ (distance from ball-end to silk)
- IMPORTANT INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Install the silk portion of the string inside the tuning post, and then slowly bring the string to tension/pitch. The metal portion of the string can now wrap around the post, as long as the silk-end is first installed inside the tuning hole.
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
Lagerstatus: På lager
D’Addario EXL150 Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings, 12-String, Regular Light, 10-46kr. 108,00
C.F. Martin Darco Electric D920 Light (.010 – .046)kr. 55,00
D’Addario EXL157 Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings, Baritone Medium, 14-68kr. 112,00
C.F. Martin Darco Electric D940 Super Light (.008 – .038)kr. 55,00